Our site provides a convenient base for walkers, families, couples and cyclists to explore the beautiful scenery of the Derbyshire Dales and the surrounding countryside.
Touring Caravans, Motorhomes and Tents
- Grass and hardstanding pitches with 16amp Electric hook-ups.
- Non-electric pitches also available.
MOST ELECTRIC PITCHES HAVE WATER TAPS (please ask when booking)
- Showers (NO CHARGE)
- Family Shower Room (NO CHARGE)
- Electric razor socket men’s
- Dishwashing areas
- Flushable chemical toilet disposal
- Freezer available for ice blocks etc. (free)
- There is a small shop in the office selling treats and essentials
- A local Indian restaurant will deliver to the site (no delivery charge)
- FREE WI FI on some areas of the site
- There is a local bus stop service to Ashbourne and Matlock outside the site.
Microwave (free use of)
We are conveniently situated with easy access to many attractions and activites click here for more information.
Ensuring Enjoyable Stays for All Visitors
In order to ensure that all our visitors enjoy their stay with us we ask that you please respect all other visitors to our site and follow a few simple guidelines:
- No outdoor music at anytime.
- No noise after 10:30pm or before 8am.
- No open fires, wood burning fire pits, fireworks or similar.
- Charcoal BBQs off the ground for cooking purposes are fine. We do provide bricks.
- Dogs on short leads at all times and on your pitch area (can be unleased on the dog walk area only).
- Please always clean up after your dog.
Many thanks for your cooperation.