Our site provides a convenient base for walkers, families, couples and cyclists to explore the beautiful scenery of the Derbyshire Dales and the surrounding countryside.
Touring Caravans/Motorhomes/Campervans/Tents ( Tent numbers are limited)
- Grass and hardstanding pitches with 16amp Electric hook-ups.
- Non-electric pitches also available.
MOST PITCHES HAVE ELECTRIC AND WATER TAPS (please ask when booking)
- Showers (NO CHARGE)
- Family Shower Rooms (NO CHARGE)
- Electric razor socket men’s
- Dishwashing areas
- Flushable chemical toilet disposal
- Freezer available for ice blocks etc. (free)
- There is a small shop in the office selling treats and essentials
- A local Indian restaurant will deliver to the site (no delivery charge)
- FREE WI FI on some areas of the site
- There is a local bus stop service to Ashbourne and Matlock outside the site.
Microwave (free use of)
We are conveniently situated with easy access to many attractions and activites click here for more information.
Ensuring Enjoyable Stays for All Visitors
In order to ensure that all our visitors enjoy their stay with us we ask that you please respect all other visitors to our site and follow a few simple guidelines:
- NO OUTDOOR MUSIC (please consider others around you).
- No noise BY 10pm
- No open fires, wood burning fire pits, fireworks or similar.
- Charcoal BBQs off the ground for cooking purposes are fine. We do provide bricks.
- DOGS ON SHORT LEADS at all times and on your pitch area (can be unleased on the dog walk area only).
- Please always clean up after your dog.
CARAVANS,MOTORHOMES,TENTS ARE NOT SOUND PROOF PLEASE KEEP YOU VOICES LOW IN THE EVENINGS
TELEVISIONS/RADIOES/MUSIC SHOULD NOT BE AUDIBLE OUTSIDE OF YOUR UNIT
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN FOLLOWING OUR RULES AND HELPING US TO MAINTAIN A HAPPY PEACFUL PLACE
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US